Friday, July 21, 2017

Flower Friday with Bonus Yard Pictures

Looking south from my yard I have a lovely view of the corn crops.

Looking west there is the Murano Mobile and the top of our neighbors house.  Thats where Rocky the Newf lives.  He gives a friendly bark when we are out on our walks. 

Here are the blooms for Flower Friday.

I love the fading purple to hot pink coloring, it is stunning!

Last but not least is the big tree in my front yard.  Its so awesome as it supplies me with many squirrels and a safe place for the birdies to hang out. 

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Wow - that is a lot of corn! Your flower is so pretty, Lucy☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mom loves corn fields!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pink flowers! We have a field of wheat below us
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete