Thursday, July 6, 2017

Momma Tricked Me!

7-5-17 We woke up furry early, we did our usual routine, but when it came time to go in my kennel and momma to go to work, she said I get to go!  It didn't occur to me at the time this could be a trick.  We had gone weeks (Since late April - The whole "Spay" business) without her doing forms of trickery.  I hoped it would be a trip to get some tropical snow.  However my dreams were dashed when we arrived at the clinic and if we are at the clinic this early on a week day that can only mean one thing.  I'm getting dropped off!


I gave her my best sad face and puppy whines.  They didn't work!


Seems I had to have  a retained puppy toofer pulled.  I really wanted to keep it and have 3 big canines.  Makes me look extra tough.  Momma disagreed.

In other toofer news, my adult teeth have come in nice and strong.


As I was waking up from the anesthesia I saw the tooth fairy flutter in and pick up my toofer.  Can you believe it!?!?!  And the tooth fairy is a pomeranian!  I wonder if she is related to Dr. Flanary's Pom, Fancy?


When I woke up Miss Melissa came in to check on me and even snapped a picture to send to momma.


A few days later (edit: 8 hrs)  momma came back and picked me up.  For her trickery I told her I would not be speaking to her and gave her my mad face.


She told me if I forgive the trickery I could have a whole chicken and gravy topper packet wif dinner.

Ok all is forgiven!  Now speed up this murano mobile and lets get home and get din din fixed! I'm starving!!!


Puppy Growls,
Lucy




9 comments:

  1. Somehow we keep forgiving them for their trickery. If only we weren't such slaves to our tummies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sure are some nice toofers! Are you brushing them every night? We love getting ours brushed. We hope your mom is done tricking you!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the tooth fairy brings you a great big steak!
    Hugs madi yoru bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that your dental work went well - too bad they tricked you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gurl, I gots TRICKED today too! I went to the vettie to gets my talons (nails) trimmed! SO not right! I was promised treaties, and Ma forgots to bring any! Can you imagine??! Wells, I sure am super happy everythings went well, and you were able to eats some tasty foodables!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. that tooth fairy is pretty cute! Sorry your mom tricked you
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had to laugh at your mad face, Lucy☺ You played the part to perfection! So does this mean that you have to eat soft foodables for awhile? Ice cream is soft, ya know *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nose how to work those looks Lucy!
    Hope your din dins was EXTRA tasty and made up fur all that trickery business
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Mamas sure can be sneaky...at least she did her best to make it up to you with chicken!!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete