Monday, July 31, 2017

Peanut Butter Puzzle

When I was a wee little one, momma bought me a purple squirrel (kong type) toy.  She had been searching the interwebs to find good treats and combos to fill it with and came up with a treat, bone, peanut butter concoction.  When momma left it for me while she went to work I wasn't interested.  So I just left it alone.  Momma was sad she thought she found a great treat combo for me to make my kennel time less stressful.  So she returned my squirrel.  She just hid treats in the bedding for me to hunt and find.
A few months later momma thought she would try again and got me a SUMO she found at Walmart.  Again she got PB, treats and my bones and stuffed inside the red toy.  She put it in my playpen and headed off to work.  I sniffed it, ate a treat she pb'ed to the outside of the SUMO but left the rest.  Momma was simply puzzled.  The next day she left the PB out of my SUMO and just filled a few treats and lodged a bone in the end to keep them from falling out.  That night when she came home my SUMO was empty.  She finally figured out I don't like PB. I do however quite enjoy rolling the SUMO around and waiting for it to dispense treats. 






Puppy Growls,
Lucy


7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Lucy thanks for this great info...I'm gonna steal mom's plastic money and try to order one for Dad. He is a lover of peanut butter and he might learn some tricks too
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great toy to stuff with treats to pass the time, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't like PB? Are you sure?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes it takes the peeps a while to figure things out BOL!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job training your Mama, Lucy!!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well us girlies do have to look after our figures don't we and I hear PB is VERY fattening!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete