Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Unauthorized Toys

So I don't end up on Santa Paws Naughty list, I must add this *Disclaimer*: I do not promote playing with unauthorized toys, I do not condone the behavior in this post, and if you do play with unauthorized toys you may end up on the naughty list.

I gave you fair warning my paws are clean.....Without further ado...


Momma often drops things when she is doing her chores and to help her out I gather them up out of her way.  Aren't I just simply helpful?!?!?! Here is a photo of my favorite unauthorized toys.  Tupperware bowls, tupperware lids, solo cups (they make fun crunching noises), tide caps and a tide detergent cup.  :)


My newest favorite "unauthorized" toy is a hanger.  I found it while playing under, um helping clear the bedroom of dust bunnies.  It conveniently fits round my neck for easy transportation and provided hours of chewing before I was taken away.  I kinda got carried away with playing and forgot momma was on the couch when I jumped up with it around my neck.  You kinda can't blame the cat when the evidence is literally around your neck.  Hmrph.





Anyhoo, just remember I don't advocate this behavior in any way.  *wink* *WiNk* *WINK*

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Misty knows all about those unauthorized toys. Did you get the NO NO NO, Lucy words?

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...there are unauthorized toys?? We say if it is within our reach...it must be our toy!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! Oh gurl, I always try and snag dropped treasures! I always run under the kitchen table til Ma sees I found somethings, then I get the 'drop', and I trade it for a tasty treatie! I have never found myself a hanger though...that sounds like funs! I'll keep an eye out for one of those!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm...well....I can't see anythingy wrong in your behaviour, I mean, if thingys are left lying around they are fair game aren't they????
    I'm off to search for a stray coathanger, looks like great funs!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"ve never chewed on any of those before. Gosh, I feel left out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see that as unauthorized toys, I think you're just helping clear things out of the way for your momma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL! Lucy!. You know mom and I were at class the other night and she was looking for a small toy in my bag to throw for motivation. She only found a pair of her socks she put in their for some reason so I got to play with her socks!!!! Ha Ha
    hugs
    Mabel
    Hazel too

    ReplyDelete