Monday, July 10, 2017

Week-Day Routine


Most evenings I come home from daycare dog tired!  All the bitey face and warm temps tire a young pup out.  So as soon as I get home I pass out while momma does her "evening chores".  Then we usually go for a walkie and golf cart ride through the neighborhood.  Sometimes we take pictures but mostly go "device free". 


Momma and I do trick/obedience training everyday.  We keep training limited to fun 5 minute sessions, multiple times a day. Tunnels, hoops, and cones!  OH MY! Mommas been finding bargains on the local classifieds or at wally-mart to add some fun new trick to our training routines.

 I will leave you wioth a photo I found on the interwebs that I just LOVE!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Lucy are you gonna enter obedience and agility courses later?
    I think you and your mom have a great routine
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good to keep that Mom training up Lucy!
    And, you look so cute napping there
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good sign and VERY impawtent message too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lucy! it sounds like you and your mom have a great time!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember stuffs like that from my obedience classes, Lucy! Learning is fun!

    ReplyDelete