Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Howl-O-Ween

So furiends I have racked my brain for months on what to be for Howl-O-Ween.  This is my first Howl-O-Ween so it had to be perfect.  So one night we were watching videos on YouTube and I was STRUCK with inspiration.  I saw something green and round.  I instantly knew what I wanted to be!  I pawed through the interwebs and found exactly what I was looking for on eBay.

I showed momma and she thought it was perfect too! So we paid and a few days later my costume arrived!


Are you ready....



Are you sure...



On the count of 3...



1...2...3...



I'm a little SOYBEAN!!!!!!!!!







I'll be out in the field eating treats if anyone needs me.


Puppy Growls,
Lucy BEAN


6 comments:

  1. BOL!! What a great costume Lucy!!!
    Happy Halloween!
    Arty, Jakey & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect costume for you, Lucy! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! OMD, gurl you are an ADORABLE BEAN!!!! You will gets TONS of treaties in that costume!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a very cute soybean!!!
    BOO!
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete