Sunday, January 21, 2018

Got an Owie on my Paw

So we were out on a walk a few days ago, momma had her camera, I was just romping and playing.  When she went to take my picture she noticed I was holding my leggie up and she missed the shot.  In the bottom left corner you can see part of my fur. 

We went back to the golf cart and upon closer inspection I had a foxtail between my paw pads. 

When momma pulled it out my paw bled.

Thankfully a few days prior momma stocked the training bag with some wet wipes.  It made for a quick clean up of my paw.

Then I got to rest in mommas arms as we continued our ride. 


Update: I fully healed and have no more paw pain from this owie.

Smooches,
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had the right first aid and your paw healed quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad your paw is OK. Those are nasty things!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete