Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Valentines Day Outtakes

 To finish February here are some Valentines Day Bloopers!

First the lighting in the living room was messing wif the camera even wif the flash we couldn't get good pics.

We relocated to the kitchen eek flash too strong!

Cute toofer pic while I was eating a training treat for being patient.

Eek still too bright.

More toofer shots.

Getting distracted after moving my Little Tykes table from one end of the kitchen to the other for better light.


So see I'm not always so prim and proper.  :)

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're such a patient model, Lucy! I give Momma two chances to get it right, then I yell "CUT!" and it's naptime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TeeHeeHee...Sometimes our outtakes are the best part of the photoshoot!
    xoxo,
    Arty, Rosy and Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I don't believes you ever have outtakes gurl!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete