Thursday, April 12, 2018

My AKC TKN Ribbon and Certificate Photoshoot

As we were in the middle of the "You have one day to move out of your home...like this instant" portion of our move guess what arrived?!?!?!

OH boy its from the AKC!  My Novice Trick Title arrived.

Unfortunately momma and I were too busy to do photos so I had to tuck it away in my doggie binder until we arrived in Texas.  But I did look at the promotional items...ooh shiny!

***2 month intermission*** erm ***6 month intermission***

We tried a couple different places. 

Nope.

I think this may work!


FLASH TOO BRIGHT!

 Here is my official AKC TKN Ribbon and Certificate photo:


This motivates me to keep practicing for my TKI (Trick Dog Intermediate) test.  We found a CGC evaluator here and they have a location and just working on dates.  Yippee!!!!

Smooches,
Lucy TKN

3 comments:

  1. Lucy, we don't see your photo here but are excited for you that you have your TKN Ribbon and certificate! I am going to be taking the test tonight!!
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pee es - good luck with your training for your TKI!


      Delete
  2. We don't see the pictures either Lucy but we know you are one talented pup.

    ReplyDelete