Monday, July 16, 2018

Purina Parkour - #ChewyInfluencer - Purina Beyond Wild Turkey, Liver & Duck Recipe

Wif all da hot weathers floating around here in North Texas and I have been lacking in working on my parkour skills.  What better way than to incorporate it into my monthly review.  These cans are perfect height for poodley purina parkour.  3....2....1....I'm Done!  Thats all I can do in dis heat.

Onto other matters. This months review is of the Purina Beyond Wild Turkey, Liver & Duck Recipe.  I must say Chewy.com is stocking some great flavor combinations.  I am ready to dig in!

WOW!  Would ya just look at that!  This mixes in great wif kibbles.

Nom!

Here's a look at the Key Benefits while I just finish this off.


*Real turkey is the #1 ingredient for a high-quality source of protein and amino acids, plus a natural source of glucosamine for joint health and mobility.

*Every serving has a high-protein content to help maintain your furry best friend’s lean muscles and stay strong.

*Prey-inspired meal that delivers nutrient-dense formula your fur baby would naturally seek in the wild.

*Made with nutrient-rich organ meat for a good source of vitamin A, iron, protein and essential amino acids your pal needs.

*Grain-free recipe to meet your ingredient standards, and never any artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or poultry by-product meal.

Almost froo.

Purina Beyond Wild's flavor combination is well....WILD!  Wild-ly amazing.  This is a grand topper for kibble is quite tasty on its own.  I have brought some to day care and is been a wonderful afternoon meal.  Purina I grant you a 5 stars (*****). 

Make sure you check out Chewy.com for all your canned food needs.  Remember they have autoship so no more lugging heavy cans from the store.  Save your energy for playing tug tug!!!!!!

Smooches,
Lucy

*Disclaimer: I was sent this product in exchange for my review.

1 comment:

  1. Puppy parkour sounds like fun! We should try it together sometime.

    ReplyDelete