Monday, October 15, 2018

Grooming, State Inspection, and a Golf Cart Ride

Day's off are filled wif fun!  This day was no different.  Once we dropped Lucy off at Margot's Grooming momma and I went to Firestone to get the Murano Mobile's yearly inspection.

The day before we got storms that ushered in a cold front.  It seriously was 49 degrees.  I got one of Lucy's big hoodies to ensure I was fully covered as well as a blanket to keep me extra toasty.


The old MM got a clean bill of health and passed inspection.  I reviewed the report and concur wif their findings!

After that we got breakfast and went home to wait fur Lucy.  When we got the call we left immediately and picked her up.  It wasn't as shocking to me this time but she still smelled funny.


After pick up we went to Doggy Nanny's to ride the Golf Cart Ride!  Weee!!!!!


Smooches,
Poppy

3 comments:

  1. OMD, I think our cars are cousins. They're the same breed. You sure look toasty warm inside yours with your nice hoodie!

    ReplyDelete