Sunday, October 14, 2018

Hoodie Weather - #ChewyInfluencer - Frisco French Terry Heather Lightweight Hoodie Review

Hi furiends as my sisfur has pointed out recently Fall is here and cooler temps are just around the corner.  I must get prepared.  Right now all I have is a heavy duty winter coat, a couple harnesses and onsies (for sun protection).  I am way behind!  Thankfully we got an email from Chewy for a product that just may help me get ready for the fall/winter months.  Its the French Terry Heather Lightweight Hoodie by Frisco.  Frisco is a great line pet products offered by Chewy.com.


Ooh!  The outside is super soft with sweatshirt material inside and the computer did not do the color justice, its a stunning bubble gum pink.  Quite eye-catching!!!!


I feel something rising up inside me.....It is that "Model Feeling"!  #ModelinTraining #ModelFeeling #CaughtIt



From the sizing guide I chose a small.  Its best to go by the chest measurement to ensure maximum comfort.


I love the over all fit especially in the chest.  It's fitted but not restricting.  I can still play bitey face and have full mobility without worrying about loosing my hoodie.   Best of all the length is perfect.  Most clothes/sweaters don't hit my bum bum as previously seen on the blog.

I even wore it on a ride on the golf cart and it did a nice job keeping the wind blocked and keeping me toasty.  The temps that day were in the high 50's low 60's.

Reflection Period:

I would highly recommend this for any pup fur or furless, big or small.  This will block those chilly winds, fit nicely while allowing full mobility and has pockets for those chew chews. Chewy.com has the full line of hoodies from Frisco as well as jackets and sweaters.  They have all colors of the rainbow to fit your personality.


Smooches,
Poppy

*Discliamer: I was sent this product for my honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Looking like the supermodel you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my furst coat in the mail this weekend! I'm going to wear it for tomorrow's walk. It gots COLD all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete