Thursday, November 15, 2018

My 2nd Birthday!

Exactly two years ago today a tiny red puppy was born.  It was me!  My second year of life sure has been different from the first.  I haven't moved, I gained a sis-fur and still #texanproud.  Here is my official I am 2 photo.  Onto the festivities!



I woke up this morning to find a surprise!  It is the biggest cupcake I have ever seen, wif a polky dotty 2 on top. 



Time to make a wish.

Wif wishes out of the way time to remove my 2.
Time to dig in!

#YUM




Poppy concurs.



And the aftermath.

Its a Birthday tradition, time to play wif my new toy with added sis-fur bonus.






Poppy's still thinking about cake.

Play wif me please!

plllleeeaaassseee!

Warning the following photo is quite frighting.  You have been warned!

Then she spun around....

 ...and started flying.

Momma says she is getting broccoli for her birthday cake.  

Smooches,
Lucy
Official 2 Year Old 

*Note from momma: I can't believe I have a 2 year old.  Shes no longer my "puppy", she is a full grown dog.    Shes growing up so fast and yet at the same time she is still Lucy so its really only in age not state of mind, right?  I think till she is old and gray she will be a puppy at heart, full of life and full of the sass.  Thanks for stopping by on my Lucy's birthday!  Here she is at about 8-9 weeks old.  

4 comments:

  1. OMD, 2 years old?! You're such a grown-up! I hope I can grow such pawesome fluffy ears by the time I'm two. Happy barkday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd Birthday, Lucy! Your cupcake with sprinkles looks sooo yummy. You missed a few milkbones, ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How positively pawesome! Happy Belated Birthday to my beautiful friend Lucy! - Eddy

    ReplyDelete