Monday, November 19, 2018

Poppy - Receipt Shredder at your Service

Momma always lets us sniff things she is handling, she calls it "check it out".  Mostly to show us it will not kill us and things are safe to sniff.   Well one day I took the receipt she showed me and well dis happened.

I took it.

Yep shredded in seconds flat. 

It filled me wif joy!  Momma says its a manageable mess and since I have fun it's ok.

So if you are in need of receipts shredded, I am your girl!

I am tired now, and need a nap.

Smooches,
Poppy


4 comments:

  1. Oh I LUFFS shredding receipts as well! Don't they make a satisfying ripping noise if you get them just right, hehe
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you could hire out to help people clean out old documents safely! You can't be too careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favorite job in our house too.

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess mom doesn't need a paper shredder around. She has you as her own personal one shredder. I guess after all that hard work. A nap was needed. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete