Monday, January 21, 2019

I Just Wanted to Help the Nice Police Men

After work one evening we were driving through the walmart parking lot over to the grocery pick up lane when I noticed 2 Police Officers talking to a WM manager.  

Then all of a sudden they started running after a suspect.  I hollered and yipped and tried as hard as I could to find a way to get out of the car to go and help them.  It looked like so much fun!  

Momma told me no, and said we have to let the nice policemen do their work.  I pleaded wif her, reminded I have been to obedience classes, and gave sad eyes.  Nothing worked so I ended up throwing a fit right there in the parking lot.  

I JUST WANTED TO HELP!!!!!

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. It are hard when ya aren't allowed to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the Moms don't gets it do they Lucy....sigh.
    At least the Police peeps heard you cheering them on!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, I can't believes your momma didn't let you help! The police use dogs to help them ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete