Friday, March 1, 2019

My 2 Year Gotcha Day - Jump For Joy!

It's hard to believe its been 2 years since I joined the family. It really seems like I have always been here.  To celebrate lets time jump back to March 2017 remember this little furball?  Yep thats me little red as grandpa has affectionately nicknamed me.  

Here is my pupdated photo  for my gotcha day.  My furs sure have changed huh?!!?  They are  furry curly and much lighter.  Must mean I am maturing.


BOL!  I couldn't keep a straight face typing that either.

Celebrating my 2 year gotcha day makes me wanna...


...Jump for JOY!

Hope you are having a fan-pup-ulous day! 


Smooches,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Happy happy happy gotcha day gurl!!! Boy, you can jump!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day Lucy! You sure found the perfect home for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you went from a redhead to a blonde! Happy Gotcha Day, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a fangtastic gotcha day Lucy!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete