Monday, May 18, 2020

Updated: Hot Dogs Custom Printed Dog Collar Review

Remember that time I sort of ran away and was lost for some 12 hours and I had no collar on.  Yea momma still reminds me of this from time to time.  Anyhoo....That led us to find a house collar that would be comfy but provide the needed info to get me home in the event I run off again.

Well we finally did a proper photoshoot to showcase it and wanted to give an update on how it is holding up.  It is the 3/8 inch wide printed collar from Hot Dog Collars.  For 3 months now I have worn this collar 5 days a week while momma is at work.  Its soft and comfy.  No fading inside or out of the information printed on it.  

We both love it.  Its fashionable and practical!  

Blep


Smooches,
Poppy

1 comment:

  1. It looks very nice, Poppy! Does it also have your momma's phone number on it?

    ReplyDelete