Monday, March 27, 2017

The Murano Mobile was Broken!

3-25-2017 Lately when driving with momma I had been hearing a  funny sound under the car so I went to investigate.

Let me get a closer look here.

Momma I think we gotta take the Murano Mobile (MM) to the car doctor.

We took the MM to Plaza Auto and Tire in a near by town.  They took it to the back and did a diagnostic check.  And the results were the break pads were bad and one of the rotators was damaged.  I gave the go ahead to change all the parts and change the oil since it was due. 

While we waited I kept busy with a Dentastix chew and momma watched movies on her phone.

Then I posed for a cute picture or two!  Momma said this is her new favorite picture of me and ordered one for her desk!

After lunch Momma said we had another errand to run.  We ended up at the vet clinic...hmmm...Seems like this was a trick.  But alas it was not a trick.  We were NOT there for "medications" or "vaccinations" but to do the monthly newsletter and some "farm work" on the computer for Dogtor Flanary.   Guess what, I actually had fun!  I got to explore the clinic, look in all the rooms  and I even got to see Dogtor Flanary's dogs Fancy and Polly. 

I had a fun filled weekend and hope you did as well!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Good job, Lucy. You look so tiny next to the Murano:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD Lucy... you gotted to go to WORK with your Mom??? THAT is super. Sorry the MM had to be fixed up... butt GLAD that it is now Safe and QUIET again. THAT is a good thingy.
    DARN you are a CUTE girrrrrl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mama sure is lucky to have you!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you alerted Mama to the car trouble!

    ReplyDelete