Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Two Trips to the Park & Finding a Treasure!

So momma was just sitting there selling her swans when BAM!  Home Slowed at 6:49 pm.  Luckily wif Daylights Savings Time that meant we had 1 hour of day light left to play wif.  And ya know what we did?!?!?!?!?!?!  Yep we golf carted to the park!  This is me happy happy face! 

I zoomied so much it made my leg sore.  Not the "go stiff and cry about it" sore but I did favor it that evening.  Momma says I have to not zoomie so much.  Well when you get an unscheduled golf cart ride and trip to the park mid-week (Monday Evenings are mid week fur us.) it calls for celebrations!

Wednesdays!  The first weekend of our week.  We arose early to fetch da groceries and I tell ya the people brought some awful weird stuff out for us.  Baby...like hooman baby food.  Sliced cheeses (the cheese we use here is shredded).  And 56 inks in addition to the normal products.  Strange stuffs.  Anyhoo we then stopped at Chick-fil-a for brekkie.  Momma gots a burrito (yes she shared the eggies) and I got a milk bone.  Paw-fect!  Instead of taking the "H" exit we blew right by home and hit the fly over...and that only means one thing!!!!!! GOLF CART TIME!!!!!!!!  Twice in one week.  (Side note: due to mommas doctor appts and a bad headache we had missed 2 golf cart days, so 2 in a week made my tail go all wildly wiggly)  First stop the park. 

Just chillin

Listening to the neighborhood doggies bark.  There have been some interesting things going on!!!!


Once we left the park we wandered aimlessly just enjoying the 50 degree day when I spotted something shiny!!!!

Momma, grabs it please.

Upon closer inspection its monies, a Susan-Dollar.

Oh my dog!  I am rich!!!!  I think I will use this to get me that lab puppy I have been hoping for.

Or at least put down a depo-sit on one.  So guys should I get a yellow, black or chocolate labbie?  Boy or girl?  I have a name picked out and everything.  KD's Once Upon a Stormy Night

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments: