Friday, June 21, 2019

Naught Dotty Strikes Again

We have entered the 4 month of the daycare closure.  The Cet chews weren't keeping me entertained so this happened.

This was a brand new 24 pack of drinks unopened.  There were cans every where.  Under the fridge, under the table, under the dishwasher, and strewn about haphazardly in general.  But I had fun and I was left unsupervised.  What can you expect!?!?!?

We have a big announcement on tomrrows post so be sure to check in!

Smooches,
Dotty...I mean Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Momma saw a shirt once that said "In my defense, I was left unsupervised." She wanted to find it in a doggy size for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you did your mom a favor by opening the box for her. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know that you were just trying to help around the house. We have the same stuff too happen at our household. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to hear the big announcement.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, ya just wanted a soda. It is HOT out there!

    ReplyDelete