Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Santa's Naughty List?

Why oh why do I do this.  Why am I like this.  Seems every December my destructive side comes out and bam....I risk being put on the naughty list.  This time momma left a brand new bag of kibble at Lucy level and well this happened.  Not one but two holes. What can I say the kibbles in the bag smelled better than the ones in my bowl.  Even though its the same brand and formula.  I did my signature "hole in the back of the bag" x2  maneuver and bam free kibble.


Anyhoo the kibbles were able to be scooped up into a trash bag and transferred to the vittle vault.  Here are the remnants of my work.

Now technically I kind of feel this is mommas fault.  You leave something out that is edible at my level your setting me up for failure.  So does that mean I get a reprieve off of Santa's Naughty List?

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. It's TOTALLY your momma's fault. She should be on the naughty list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes these sort of accidents just happen. Happy Howlidaze!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was clearly left for you to open. It was not naughty.

    ReplyDelete