Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Story Time: Ran Off On the Maintenance Man and Work Updates

Story Time!  The maintenance man has been stopping by to do work on the ceiling.  Well one day I gave him the slip.  I was ready and waiting by the door when he stopped by.  I wanted to go on an adventure.  I made it all the way to the parking lot before he caught up to me and started saying "get back inside".   I didn't like him chasing me so I ran back inside wif Lucy.  I would have gotten away wif it too if he hadn't tattled on me.  Hrmph!  I got a big finger waggin for that. 

In other maintenance man related news (week of the 18-19-20th) work is coming along just fine.  He got the old paint off, refinished it.  Now all that is left is to texture and paint

Fun fact he told me that most female dog at our complex are named Lucy.  How cool is that?!!??!??  We should do some sort of Lucy Meet Up! As of 5pm Friday the 20th work was completed, we got our kitchen back and reorganized!!!

Feels good to have things back to normal again! 




Smooches,
Poppy and Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Momma used to work at a remny-sauce faire, and her very furst character was a houndskeeper named Lucy! She says that all dogs named Lucy are named after her. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't get far this time Poppy!
    Repair people wouldn't be allowed in our homes right now unless it was very, very urgent.

    ReplyDelete