Thursday, April 2, 2020

Going To Doggy Nanny's

There is no phrase better than "Wanna Go To Doggy Nanny's House?"  The answer is ALWAYS yes.

First things first had to check for dropped snackies.  I did find some pupperoni in the couch cushions.  SCORE!

After snacks I found Doggy Nanny installed some bitey face mats.  How sweet of her!  And the color compliments me furs so well!

I first tested it with my signature roll.

It worked out furry nicely.  Plenty of room for efurryone.

Now for the main attraction....BITEY FACE!

 Gracies the ref and making sure everybody plays by the books.










22/10 do recommend the bitey face mat.  Keeps you from sliding around and nice to sploot upon once the game is done.

Last but certainly not least we got released into the fenced back yard and allowed to fun our fool heads off.  Check out our Tiktoks for the videos of Poppy going full speed

Smooches,
Lucy and Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment