Monday, September 21, 2020

Getting Ready For Family

Oh boy do we have an adventure to tell you!  Momma woke up on a Friday morning and said we were going to Doggy Nanny's to meet the new baby.  OH MY DOG!  At first I thought someone got a new puppy.  But momma threw me a curve ball and said it was a human baby.  Humans start out as babies?  Really?  


I'm ready!

We arrived a bit early so I set up camp on the couch to watch for the family to arrive.

I found a nice spot up here to camp out.

Then moved over here.

Then got hot and stayed here.


When we spotted the vehicle momma leashed us up.  She was rambling on about "working on manners" and "not overwhelming the mom and baby".  

So we will be wrapping up todays post here.  Be sure to come back tomorrow to see our reactions to a real live human baby!

Smooches,
Lucy and Poppy

1 comment:

  1. OMD, little humans are the best! They love to pet you, and they drop food ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete