Monday, March 21, 2022

2021-2022 FDA Clinical Study - Visit 5 March

 


Oh boy another Lucy Lunch Pick Up.  




Another fun vet visit at Colonial Park Vet Clinic for the Drug Study.

The technician made sure everything was going well.  Then scooped me up along with my binder and we headed inside.  


Fast forward through the afternoon momma came to pick me up at 4pm.  I was so excited to be back wif momma I went a little crazy.





Oh it just felt so good!!!

Momma I got to see and hug and kiss so many peoples....you just wouldn't even believe!!!!


Alright....lets get home to Poppy.  Im sure she missed me furry much!  I sure missed her.

We got our target dates for the next three doses.  And dang....look at that.  The next visit is the last visit.  #sadrealization

Anyhoo.  I also got my pouch filled with March, April and May's doses.  

Smooches,

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment