Friday, March 31, 2023

Allergy Updates and Apoquel

December 2022 

Over the past year mommas noticed I have been itchy more than in the past.  Really all over itchy.  My chest had red spots.  Under my arm I have this weird itchy place.




I have been on my apoquel daily for one month straight.  My skin isn't itchy, the red spots are gone, Im less restless/sensitive to touch, and the swelling above my shoulder blades is gone.  Life is good.  Thank the lord for Apoquel. 



March 2023
A lot of my allergy issues have been relieved.  However as of 3-20-2023 the start of spring....my allergies are kicking my curly behind.  My paws are itchy and one has a little red bump. No bueno.  I go to the dogtor soon to see if we should change my meds or what.  Mommas also going to have them check my back.


 Ive had a bit of flaky skin and a lot of sun spots pop up this past year.  



Smooches,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment