Saturday, August 5, 2023

A Doggie Drive Thru - Eww Fleas!

Our vet is so pawsome.  They started a doggie drive thru.  No they don't dispence puppies or squirrels.  Much to my dismay.  But all your vet meds and such can be picked up through the window.  No more going inside being on a leash and being "a good girl".  I can sit back in my carseat and let the goodies come to me.  CPV YOU ROCK!!!!


So when Josie the Shih Tzu crashed at our place a couple of her friends came along in the form of fleas.  Eww.  Momma only found 2 on me but you know momma an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of fleas.  Or something like that anyhoo.  Yes maam I have a pick up order for Poppy.

She verified our RX, took the payment and said she would be right back with my meds. 

Score.  *Sniff* *Sniff* yep flea prevention and heartworm prevention.

This should knock those fleas out quick and keep them away.  

Thanks CPV for offering the Doggie Drive Thru.


Borks,

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment