Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Introducing the New Cora Jean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 We woke up furry early one morning and headed to a town called Iowa Park.  We stopped at this business called Cute by Curry.  Momma said it was a "dog grooming salon".  What even is that?


Once she explained it....this was my thoughts on the subject.  As you can see in the photo....Poppy just got done and the "groomer" was on her way to steal me.

Sissy waiting for me.

Official Post grooming photo.

ummm...Poppy I am not sue about this.

My face feels funny.



Do i wear my bangs like dis?

or to the side...

...um...hmm...


SQUIRREL!

What was I saying?

Oh yea...bangs.

First stop we had to make was Doggy Nannys to show off my new do.  It was a surprise.  Momma quit laughing!

Nothing better than Doggy Nanny scritches to make the day better and put me right to sleep.

Meanwhile I was getting so much attention Poppy decided to try and make the laundry basket.  Silly Poppy!

Now to head home.  

Can we get a pup cup?

pawlese!

with milk bones on top!


Here is the official photo.  


Voila!


And the official before and after.


Thanks to Cute By Curry for making this raggy muffin into the proper crestie!


PopCo

No comments:

Post a Comment