The day started out normal...outside, brekkie, and cuddles. Then mother said time to go Cora. Oh my. On our way out we took the trash. And look what I found in the alley.
Live nuggets.
I couldn't believe my eyes.
Hes a handsome black rooster.
So where we going now?
The vet....NOPE!
Not gonna happen.
I flat out....
....refuse.
I was there just 3 weeks ago.
A booster for lepto!!!!!!!!!!
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't be!
As if!
Here is what I think of that!
Oh we getting pizza bones after.
Ok
We have arrived.
Still mad.
But remembered the pizza bones.
They stole me, poked me and returned me. No room time, no exam photo, no temp taken.
Easy enough.
Is it pizza time yet?
What you mean no?!!?
She had something up her sleeve.
We arrived at Lucy Park.
And I got to run free.
Squirrels a plenty.
No hoomans in sight.
I love the great out doors.
*Sniff*
When I heard another rumbly in my tumbly I made my way back to momma.
It was pizza o clock.
Yum!!!!
Delish!
We found this bird at the cemetary.
Saw beautiful clouds.
And found the cubby squirrels.
Makes for a tired Cora. Night Night
No comments:
Post a Comment