Friday, April 28, 2017

My Spay Recovery

4-26-17 When I got home from the Vet Clinic look what I found on the couch from momma.  Its a Spay Recovery Kit.

The kit includes:
A soft e-collar (In case I need assistance remembering not to bother my scar)
T-shirts (So I can keep my scar covered and clean)
Little Jac Treats
Denta Stix
CET Chews
Meta-Cam (pain reliever)
TV Clicker
Mr Lizard 
and a Squeaky Ball

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Post-Spay Selfie Time

Hmm...maybe I need some help...Momma can you take the camera?



I think its time for a quick nap.

After my nap and a potty break...I came back in and went through my goodie bag from the Vet's office.

Pain Meds

My robot license and tag.  And would you look at that they are both YELLOW!  Just perfect!

I think its time for another nap now.  My pain meds made me sleepy.



Puppy Growls,
Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams Lucy. We hope you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute in your t-shirt, Lucy! I love that you get to control the shows on TV☺ I am sending you lots of healing vibes!

    ReplyDelete