Monday, December 25, 2017

My First Christmas - 2017

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The cookies were left on the table with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
The puppy was nestled all snug in her bed,
While visions of milk bones danc'd in her head....


As I awoke Christmas morning, I wondered if the naughty events of the past year would result in coal left for me by Santa.  Much to my surprise I found my coffee table brimming with presents!

He came momma!  And left me presents!


Ooh, aaah, a trick bucket, a chewing stick, a fancy collar and shampoo?  Seems Santa didn't quite forget my naughty behaviors.   But my nice behaviors must have out numbered the naughty!  :)


Here is a quick look at the goodies Santa left me.  And seems he liked the Santa Snacks I left out for him too!

Momma opened my new chew stick and I was occupied for the rest of the day.  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas filled with love, presents and food!

Smooches,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. A Very Merry Christmas from our pack to yours!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky puppers you!!! Merry Christmas to you and your Moms!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas Lucy!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete