Friday, December 1, 2017

My Letter to Santa Paws

Dear Santa Paws,
     I have done my best to be a good puppy this year and for the past month have done my best to be a good big girl.   I did well in my training class, helped momma with laundry and have cut way down on the biting and shredding.  As you know already these are sill a work in progress. There were some incidences with unauthorized toys, the blinds in the new apartment and biting Aunt Gracie's sweater.  This year I would like a new lizard toy (the purple ones squeaker just up and broke on me), bubbles, a cat tower, some trick gear, and a Labrador puppy of my very own.  :)  I promise to walk him, feed him and share my toys (not my lizard toys or my sandal or tug-tug but some of them anyway)!

 Hope you have a safe trip this Christmas Eve!


Smooches,
Lucy
in TX (Formerly of KY)

3 comments:

  1. That is a very good letter to Santa Lucy. Have you mentioned the part about the puppy to your mom?
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think Santa will bring you ummmm, most of what you ask for, Lucy! That purple lizard toy might be hard to find ;-)
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope you get a lab sibling!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete