Monday, June 25, 2018

Cat Food? For Me? Huh?

I couldn't believe it when momma opened my Chewy.com box and found it was CAT FOOD!  Momma I is a K-9, not FELINE.  You did know dis right?


Anyhoo, I contacted Chewy.com to see how to process a return and order dog food.  They told me that "Accidents happen, please donate it and we will send out the right item".  I couldn't believe it.  Chewy.com is awesome!  I chose the Wichita Falls Animal Services.  They have some of the cutest cats for adoption.  I bet they would enjoy this food!


Thank you Chewy.com!!!!

In related news I am in search of a new assistant who knows the difference between K-9's and Felines.  Apply in the comments below.


Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Eddy could be your assistant! He's a good taste tester too! Glad you didn't eat the cat food and get sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with being a cat?? We have good food!

    ~Pigeon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chewy is pawsome! Glad someone is using the food.

    ReplyDelete