Saturday, June 2, 2018

We Got Swans!

Oh my dog!  Momma came home wif this bag the outside indicates we are getting a pet swan!  Comment below some name ideas!  Momma will we have to pay another pet fee at the complex office?


Let them swans out now!!!!  I am ready to play!

Time to get serious, how do you open this?

Chewing?

Digging?


Upon inspection I was disappointed.  There was just ice cream, chicken and pecan rolls.  Don't get me wrong I do love me some people foods but I wanted a swan....not Schwans!

Momma then explained that this is her prize for the the freezer bag frenzy contest at work.  I bartered with her that I gets 4 chicken bites so alls well that ends in chicken.....thats a sayin' right? anyhoo close enough.

Smooches,
Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's MY sayin'! Chicken is the bestest!!! SCORE! (Ma wants the IScream, btw ☺)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete