Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Shopping

While Lucy was at the groomer (more on that tomorrow) I have put on my prettiest dress,  and am ready to pick up some Christmas gifts!


First stop Dunkin Donuts.

Momma and I wanted to get a sweet treat for people who have taken care of us this year.  One box is for Margot's Grooming.  The other for Colonial Park Vet Clinic.  Both have been so kind in helping us stay happy, healthy and looking our best.

We included a little Thank you card and a Life with Lucy & Poppy Christmas card too!  Time to make the deliveries!

Oh these smell so good!

In-between deliveries I had a little shredding session.  DD has some great tasting receipts.

Last but not least we stopped at The P.....Oops....I really shouldn't say and I can't show you the gifts right now either.  They are for furry special peoples and they read the blog.  It has to remain top secrets so it will be a surprise!



Merry Woof-Mas,
Poppy


1 comment: