Friday, December 7, 2018

Everythnig Was In My Size

Oh my dog you guys!  Momma says I am hard to shop for.  Not sure why I'm awful cute.  She says I am uniquely shaped.  Most things that fit me in the chest don't fit me anywhere else.  Well not today!  It was momma's day off and we decided to hit the discount stores, all of them! 

First we hit Ross.  There were dresses about, jackets galore, and more accessories than I could count.  The jacket I tried wasn't furry warm so it was put back but the dresses were sparkly and a perfect fit.  #RossWin


After Ross we hit Burlington.


There were some jam jams, christmas dresses, and coats.  Nothing that struck my fancy.  Then I spotted some pink!  It was a Hawaiian and Fruit harness that matched Lucy's in MY SIZE!!!!! #BurlintonWin #IsItSummerYet

There was a couple of "less than perfect" interaction between me and the workers.  I may have given a little growlie. 


Back in the car we had a little talk.  Momma told me that might result in loss of harnesses and put me on Santa's Naughty List.  Dang it!  But they looked spicious!  Momma said we have let socialization training wait far too long.  :(

Then it was picture time of course.

I couldn't help but notice the receipt, it looks so shred worthy!

I'll just take this.

Shredding makes me sleepy...my work here is done.

Last but not least we hit Tuesday Morning after a hot tip from Aunt Lynette.  I got a few summer tanks for a steal and Lucy got a denim collar.

Momma also had the associate help her with the item.

But for some reason its picture will not show up!  Can any one here see it?  Lucy can you?

<NOT FOR LUCY OR POPPY'S EYES>
X-UNABLE TO LOAD IMAGE-X
<NOT FOR LUCY OR POPPY'S EYES>

Anyhoo, It was a fabulous day of shopping and its time for a pre-din din siesta.

Smooches,
Poppy

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hear that lots of SECRET transactions go on around Christmas! If you don't snoop and are a good girl, you might get extra stuff under the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sure there is no punishment for growling at suspicious people.

    ReplyDelete