Monday, August 24, 2020

I'm Not A Morning Person

 Lucy pops out of bed every morning bright eyed and bushy tailed.  Shes ready to start the day, ready to play, ready to do stuff.  I do not. 


 So when she got her beef chew chew and decided to hide it in the kitchen bed.....

...and would not stop trying to bury it....

I hopped out of bed...

...made some grumbly noises...

...took matters into my own paws.

I kicked her outta the bed and took the chew chew.  Its mine now.  


S,mooches,

P{oppy

2 comments:

  1. Poppy, it looks like you won this round with Lucy. Now you have time to have a treat and go back to bed for a while. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a morning pup either, it takes me a while to wake up.

    ReplyDelete