Friday, August 7, 2020

Pool Pawty and Kitty Konundrum

After our ride in the country side we arrived at Miss Josie and Miss Ginny's house.   

 Simply a beautiful view.

Pool Time!

Snoopervising...

Seeing if I am brave enough to dip my paw in the pool

Don't mind me just looking for bugs.  

*splish*

*splash*

Ahh quite refreshing!


I don't think i wanna!

No momma please...I would rather just look!

Feeling frisky and chasing Douglas

Miss Josie in her car floatie.

Back for another dip.

OOH the chase is back on!

Douglas is hot on my tail!

Whew he needed to take a dip now.

I was still a bit wet so I just splooted.

And soaked up some sun.

Momma was relentless to get poppy in da pool for a photo....

or two.

But she hopped out the first chance she got.

What a wonderful day!

Watching Josie in her car we wanted so badly to get in a floatie but  werent brave enough.  We did try Dougan the Duck on dry land and it was quite enjoyable!  

Momma helped us fufill our dream on riding dougan the duck in the pool with the help of a little photoshop.

Back pool side we checked out the fairy garden.

So magical!!!


We decided we had enough sun and moved to the shaded area.  I did spot a bag but no treats were found.  

I may or may not have jumped on the coffee table.  

Ok you know me I totally did and here was my response to momma when she told me to get down.

I like being up high.  I can see better.

Then the kitties crashed the pawty.  

We had a 3 dog barking team to tell them kitties to shoo fly shoo!




Mr Douglas checking on the kitty situation.

Me relaxing.

Then Poppy noticed a hooman wif meat prouducts by the grill.  Shes awfully close to a unknown hooman.

We joined her by the grill.  You can never have too many pups snoopervising the grilling.

Oh my dog!  A hot dog fell to the ground!  But the hooman was far too fast for us.  He scooped it up before we got anywhere near.


After grilling the hoomans all went inside to fix their plates.

We all found a hooman to watch and did score some cheese.

Then we were plum wore out and I rolled over for a nap while hoomans talked about stuffs.

Smooches,
Lucy and Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment