Wednesday, April 4, 2018

An Evening Trip to the Falls and Lucy Park

On our way home from Doggy Nannys on super Saturday momma decided today was the day we will officially find out how to get to The Falls.  We tried before but ended up in Lucy Park.  By golly with some determination, a wrong turn down a one way street and assistance from GPS we got there.  Its simply a magical place! 

There is a long path up and then there are tons of rocks.

I had fun climbing up and people watching.  There were multiple people doing photo shoots up here.  BOL!

After the Falls we drove by Lucy park....and it was just so inviting!

I convinced momma to let us stop and go splore!

I made myself right at home in the middle of the sidewalk.

As people passed momma asked me to "hup" on the bench.  I remained calm and got a big "YES"!  Oh boy!!! 

Am I free to duck watch again?

I could duck watch all day long!


As the evening was winding down we were about to leave when....

....A furiend appeared!

We had a good sniff n chat.

Then his momma told him it was time to go.

As we walked back to the car we saw this....

The North Texas sunset behind the trees.  A perfect end to our day.

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments: