Sunday, September 23, 2018

Working on my Doggie Book

Hi furiends, Poppy here.  Momma makes these binders she calls Doggie Books.  She says its to keep all of our impawtant doggie documents contained.  I wanted a polka dottie one like Lucy's to match my neck freckles, momma says its my cutest part, aside from my nekkid-ness, messy hair and cute flag tail of course.  BOL


 Unfortunately none were to be found on the interwebs.  :sadface:  However, I did find one wif a cute little white chubby pupper wif a blue ribbon on her neck.  It matched my blue eyes perfectly.  #ordered #isithereyet #canwecheckthemailboxanyway


Update: It arrived furry quickly.  I opened it up and oh my it was bigger than me! I love it. 


Momma and I got right to work filling it wif me impawtant documents.  Vaccine records, spay paperwork, microchip informations, and so-forf!  Its kinda flat now but soon enough it will be big as Lucy's.  I aspire to be just like my big sissy.  She has certificates wif gold letters, pages that tell of her DNA's, and all the classes she has attended.  Oh my one day, it will be full!



Smooches,
Poppy

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea to stay organized and keep memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fancy! I just have a folder with all my papers in it.

    ReplyDelete