Saturday, October 14, 2017

Bi-Yearly Vaccinations and Errands

Per the email from the clinic I am due for a bi-yearly Bordetella vaccine.  Its only intranasal so no pokes!  I think I can be brave!

Momma didn't get a picture of me getting my vaccine, she was too busy talking but before I left I got to go into the tiny room at the clinic.  It's called the x-ray room.  The hoomans wear funny lead outfits and I get to lay out on a big table and just relax.  When the big bell goes off it takes my picture.  Although I cant quite figure out how.  There was no flash like on mommas camera.  Anyhoo...here is the shot they got.  Oh no!  They cut off my head.  All they got were my paws.  But my oh my they are cute huh!  And quite skinny with no furs!


I did it I did it!!! YIPEE!

I bartered for some CET chews in exchange for my cooperation.

I gotta bust this bag open!

GRR

Why must they make the bags puppy proof?

I almost got it but had to ask momma for assistance.

After the vet we went to the Bank for a depo-sit. 

Momma got sent back a piece of paper and I a bank bone.  YUM!

All gone! 

After the Bank we stopped at Hucks for gas and guess what!!!!!!!!

I spotted some peoples I knew!

Its Grandpa and Aunt Gracie!!!!!!!!!  Best trip to get gas evers!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy
#Vaccinated

2 comments:

  1. Why did they xray your paws? We hope everything is OK!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy that is very interesting that they only xrayed your paws....and we are glad you were brave for the shot
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete