Thursday, October 5, 2017

More Treats and Guess Who I am Going to Meet?!?!?

Momma says I have been so good I could get the super value bag of treats today!  Oh boy!  Partially I think it was she still hasn't updated her new credit card on the autoship...but deatils details.  BOL

The good news is that if we hadn't gone in store to pick up treats (and another item for a post later that is top secrets) I would have never found out that the Petsmart Chance dog will be visiting October 21st and 28th.  That is so cool. My Doggy Nanny had like 223 stuffed chance dolls at her house.  Now I will get to meet him in the furs!!!!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Is that cool or what? Good thing you are stocking up on treats!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, that is FABulous gurl! Gives Chance a butt sniff from me, k?
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete