Sunday, October 1, 2017

Wild Crazy Weekend

When Doggy Nanny brought me home Friday night she told momma an old tree finally fell in the back yard.  Momma wanted to blog about that and get my picture up on the toppled tree well as we drove the cart to the back yard momma started hollering.  Oh great what now!?!?!?  Turns out she saw a sneaky snake.  It was right in front of the shed.  When I went to go investigate she started hollering more!  Come on momma I am getting my farm dog certification I need to meet all species.  Well to stop her from loosing her voice I turned around and got on the golf cart.  I'm sad we didnt get a picture of the sneaky snake but momma was "too upset" to pull out the camera.  HMM.


Then Saturday we were doing a photoshoot for h....ummm...thats top secrets for now.

But anyhoo we were in the soy bean field and momma was taking pictures when GIANT spider crawled out.  It was brown and had really creepy skinny legs.  She jumps seriously 10 feet.

I did a total of 5 photo shoots for some upcoming posts and I got tuckered out!  So I rode for our evening outing.




After our ride we went to get some supper and look what we spotted in the drive thru line.  Its a Jeep with a doggie wheel cover.  Way too cute!  Momma says one day she would like a Jeep and she will keep this in mind to customize it!!!

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Top Secret you say? How exciting! We saw a snake the other day too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have only met a dead snake. Wonder what the top secret mission is . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...a sneaky snake AND a spider?? Sounds like a rough day for your Mama!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes!! a spider would have freaked our mom out!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. The entire state would be hearing my mom scream if she saw that snake. She HATES snakes!

    ReplyDelete