Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The PetSmart Training Academy - Week 3

Week 3, I am half way though with class.  I decided to switch it up and wear a dress this week.  #unicornsquad


At this class my trainer invited a previous student Salsa, AKA Salsa Dancer!  

And ya know what happened?  I had no growlies or barkies, just sniffies for her.  Momma was so proud. 

 We had a fantastic moment when I gave momma a paw shake for the first time.  #pawsome We tried a desk bell, I kind of get it, but its kinda weird.  I'll keep trying.  And last but not least we tried a scent game where I find a treat in a cup.  That was just no bueno, I'll just keep an eye on mom and she will dole out dem treats.  

So it was a fantastic week and I am excited to practice the bell and paw shake. 

Here is my official week 3 photo.  


Smooches,
Poppy

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't get the point of those treat games either. Give the Momma a good soulful look and you'll get all the treats you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you are doing so well at school. Good job.

    ReplyDelete