Thursday, February 28, 2019

Practicing for my First Title - #ChewyInfluencer - Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Chewy Bites Duck Formula Grain-Free Treats

Oh boy the end of training class is coming and chance to try out for the TKN title is approaching.  I gotta get in all the practice I can so I will be ready.  #certifitikit  When our Chewy.com order arrived I was excited to see a big yellow bag of Natural Balance Chewy Bites Duck Treats.

Quick facts they are a soft and chewy treat with duck as the #1 ingredient.  They are perfectly balanced and have no artificial flavor, colors or fillers!  You can enjoy a whole treat as a snackie or they can be broken up for training time.  Onto the tricks!


Touch

Then we set up the camera on a timer as momma needs both hands for this one. 

Shake!
.  
Treat me please

For my review post training session.  #yum  I highly recommend these to any pupper or doggo.  They are simple & delicious!  Check out the full line of Natural Balance LID treats at Chewy.com.  They have some lip licking good flavors like turkey, lamb or chicken.  

BTW I also took these to my training class and they were quite a hit.  Not crumbly and easy to hand out.  So they are a recommend from momma as well.


Smooches,
Poppy

*Disclaimer I was sent this product for my honest review.

1 comment: