Friday, February 15, 2019

Walkies, Sniffies, and Off-Leash Fun!

Come on a walkie wif us!  And we're off!

Pee mail

Back to the walk...but wait...

Pee mail

Leaving a reply pee mail.

I found something tasty on da ground.  What was it? Don't Know.  Was it good?  Certainly!

Then I was set FREE!

 I have no idea which way to goes!
 Over here sissy...I found a bug!

Yes momma, you need my picture?

Sure!  Paw up, tail plume out and cheese!

Time to head back.

Before we go...here are two amazing sky shots.  It was a beautiful partly sunny,

 Partly cloudy 70 degree day.  #weathergoals


Smooches,
Lucy and Poppy

4 comments:

  1. Looks like some sun in the sun! Mom says she is jealous of your weather!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddy sure is envious of your weather. We are covered in snow that has hardened to ice.

    ReplyDelete