Thursday, October 17, 2024

Naps, Green Beans and Getting Lost

Momma had her hands full one afternoon as we headed to the car and she forgots to tighten my slip lead and well.....I went adventuring.  Momma dove up and down the alley chasing me.  I finally came to her after like 20 min.  There were lots of fun smells.  


Anyhoo after momma shook her finger at me we went to Doggy Nannys house and had a fabulous meal with her, aunt Net, Uncle Teddy, and Aunt Gracie.

yum we loves chicken.


'scuse me I said like chicken


Oh greem beams...even betters.


fank you


yum


Yes another one.


My turn!


num num


these is cooked and everything.




I know right.  Doggy Nanny is a good cook!


Post meal just all the grandkids resting in Doggy Nannys lap.  



Outside time

By the time we all got out there Teddy done and would periodically come stick his nose out the doggie door to see if we were coming in yet.



After some good rocking and scritches Doggy Nanny lowered me down and we headed inside for treat time.

PopCo and the gang


No comments:

Post a Comment