Thursday, October 10, 2024

Nail in da Tire

 We got in the car one morning and there was a warning light on the dashboard.  No bueno.  It was the low pressure light.  We stopped in the little lube shop in Brook Village and they said they could see air coming out and it was pretty bad.  So we made a mad dash to discount tire on the other side of town and went in for a "walk" in appt.  


Momma I don't likes this.  When we go bye byes we stay in da car.  We not supposed to go inside places...its furry people-ee.


Look theres one right there.

Lets go! No?

Rats

Is it just me or is he getting closer?

Thankfully I had sissy to watch over me.

The discount tire man said we had a nail in da tire and it was so long it went through and scratched up the other side.  So it had to be replaced. *Raspberries*

Thank you sir.

How long is this gonna take?

An hour is like 7 doggie hours.

Its fine Coco

*Raspberries*


















eww another people!

Im watching him Coco.

I got this.

Im a great protection dog.
For the most part...

...We behaved ourselves.


I may not have made a peep but my face expressed my discomfort.

And I may or may have stuck my tongue out at a few people.

All done!  



Where shall we go now?

2 1000000 piece nuggs pawlese!



and the TikTok



PopCo

No comments:

Post a Comment