Thursday, October 10, 2024

Odd Ends

 Mr Mister has been coming over more frequently.  Mommas been asking and I have been good going in my kennel when he gets here nad not being a heathen.  He sat down and was gonna take my picture and I went to sniff his hand and well this photo.  


While momma and Mr Mister were yappng about things I found this fun thing in his bag.  Angel Lucy taught me to go through purses/sacks/bags there are fun things in them.  Apparently momma didn't think this was fun thing and took it away and took a photo for evidence.  rude.

Miss Ellie greet momma every morning and evening.  

I have found a liking for the ottoman.  Instead of spending all my time in my kennel I chew my chew chew up here on the blankie.

And when at Doggy Nannys we nap!

PopCo


No comments:

Post a Comment