Tuesday, August 4, 2026

The Squirrel Started It

 So mother let us all out in the back yard one Sunday morning.  I didn't come back in with Lil and Pop so mother thought I was watching squirrels but still in the yard.  After about an hour I hadnt made a noise cause I sneaked out.   She then chased me for about an hour around the block and back into the yard.  But I was protecting the house from squirrels.  Literally doing my job.  Here are the photos momma took.  So rude.

In the neighbors yard.

Acknowledging mother but not listening whatsoever! 

Going abouts my business. 

Then I thought I lost her and sneaked back in the yard. 


She saw me.  I tried to pretend that I couldn't get out.


Squirrel!

Must destroy

Squirrel!

Then I made a mistake.  I showed her where I was getting out.  


She is going to fix this.  But in the mean time she took me to walmart and got me a badgirl chain. 


No no pics.

(Lily.....HI MOM ILL POSE!!!!)

Im mad!

Still no.

I dont want this!

I turned my back and didn't speak to mother the whole way home.

Cora


No comments:

Post a Comment